Monday, October 1, 2012

Solavei Coverage

What a wonderful weekend. We went up on the mountain with some friends that are out on the elk hunt. I had my Solavei phone with me and kept checking coverage, how amazing it is to have great coverage on the mountains in Utah. We were up above Strawberry, in the high mountains and had 4G with 3-4 bars of service the whole time on the mountain. Now, that sounds like the kind of coverage I want and so does everyone that was up there too!!! I have heard about some price hikes from a few of the other cell phone providers, that will start in November. It is so nice to know that with Solavei, it is a straight $49/mo + tax and I kow I have completely, unlimited everything, talk, text and data. The people I have met in Solavei are just wonderful, everyone is so happy to help you, answer your questions and share their stories with you. It is nice to be a part of a company that values friendship and relationships. If you have not looked at Solavei yet, you should!
www.solavei.com/snelson

This company has a way of changing your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment